Hi Guys, taking a break from look books and street runway, I would like to introduce to you the new section on The Flawsome Fashion- “TFF Beauty”. With all the pollution and chemicals that we put ourselves through there is hardly any time we have to take care and repair all the damage done to our crown aka our beautiful hair. While there are a multitude of products available in the market nothing quite like good old home made recipe. So If you are struggling with thin fine hair like mine that lost its life and lustre you can follow this treatment. It MAY help you too. Below is a quick video I put together for you guys. Enjoy!
- 1/2 Teaspoon of Honey -Eases the Dryness
- 4 Tablespoons of Coconut oil – Complete moisture
- 1 Egg White – Natural Conditioner
- 2 Tablespoons of Curd – Conditioning
- Half a Cap of Apple Cider Vinegar- Gives lustre
Curly hair, fine hair suffering damage and dryness.
- If hair is recently coloured, you WILL see color running out
- If curly hair users have not combed hair for a long time you will see little breakage so best would be to give your hair a nice round of combing before applying mixture.
- Vegetarians and Vegans can certainly skip the egg.
- It is a smelly mixture.
So I hope you guys find this post useful and enjoyed it as well. Please let me know by commenting you feedback below. If you did love it do share your before after pictures with the #tffyourbff on instagram and I will feature the best ones. Do not forget to follow me on instagram at ‘theflawsomefashion’ and share this post as well. Cheers!